Tax advice that saves you money
We make sense of complex tax systems, enabling you to do business more easily, manage your commercial risk and save money – wherever you are in the world.
Our tax lawyers in Spain see taxes not as a problem but as a chance to save you money, given that tax laws are constantly changing. Whatever your business, we can reduce your tax bill through clever tax planning and fiscal solutions.
We advise all types of clients in all sectors – our clients include national and international companies, financial institutions, private equity firms and private clients. Our advice on taxation law covers:
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and business reorganisations
- Tax planning for domestic and international investments
- Financing transactions
- Fund structuring, including the tax planning for carried interest structures
- Day-to-day tax advice
- Real estate taxation
- Tax procedures, including tax litigation
- Tax planning for individuals
- Tax due diligence
- Indirect taxation.
Show moreShow less
Clients benefiting from our expertise include Energías de Portugal (EDP). We advised EDP on the tax issues arising from the possible incorporation of its global financial base in Spain and on the initial public offering (IPO) of its subsidiary EDP Renovavéis.
We were also involved in one of the most significant real estate deals in recent years. We advised Corpfin Capital on tax due diligence and the tax planning for the lease of the Foster Tower in Madrid by Bankia to an industrial conglomerate based in the Emirates, as well as on the sub-lease of the building to become the new corporate headquarters of CEPSA.
Our experience also includes advising:
- Mazabi Asset Management on the acquisition from Abba of The Queen’s Gate Hotel in Kensington, London, in a sale and leaseback transaction – and on its subsequent sale
- Unitronics on the tax planning for its international expansion to Latam and the Middle East
- MCH Private Equity on the restructuring of its participation in Patentes Talgo, S.A.
- Private equity firms such as Mercapital, Magnum and Ibersuizas Nauta on the design and implementation of multi-structured private equity funds, with several vehicles located in different jurisdictions.
"100% of our legal needs have been covered by this firm. It provides great quality and an impressive speed of service."